[Ardour-Users] Question from a new list member

Christian christian08 at runbox.com
Fri Oct 24 08:41:03 PDT 2008

Hi all,
Many thanks for your replies.
I installed the ubuntustudio-audio package as well as the ubuntustudio-audio-plugins package with lots of interesting programs.
But unfortunatly the programs I have tried so far doesn't work that well with Orca.
Another thing is the audio problem. I am not able to use alsa as the audio output. Ubuntu defaults to Pulseaudio. I have trying to use padsp followed by the program name but it doesn't always work.
Best regards and thanks,
Christian