[Ardour-Users] jack and ardour disconnecting/crashing while using Csound

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 15:34:20 PDT 2008

Thanks a lot everyone for your information, it's all very helpful.

I built Jack from SVN again and made a package with checkinstall (the
ardour.spec file included with the source didn't seem to work very
well since rpmbuild stopped with errors about finding files not
included in the package). I did a quick test and didn't get any crash,
but I have to do a more extensive one (which will happen soon since I
have to work on a film sound design project).

Thanks again,

Hector