[Ardour-Users] yo, tell ardour.org about your preferred plugins

Bill Gribble grib at billgribble.com
Fri Oct 17 06:47:35 PDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-10-17 at 13:33 +0000, Tim Blechmann wrote:
> based on the same filter structure, i implemented double-precision
> filters some time ago, including a parametric eq and shelf filters ...

I love the nova EQ plugins.  They are straightforward and do what they
say.  Hi shelf, low shelf, parametric bandpass.. I don't need much more
than that.

Not to say I wouldn't love a good all-in-one "channel strip" plugin
(meta-plugin?) with comp, limit, and maybe 2-3 eq bands all in one.

Thanks
Bill Gribble