[Ardour-Users] Extremely high number of x-runs on Ardour 2.5 x-11 OSx Leopard PPC

Matthew Polashek matt at tinysongs.net
Thu Oct 9 15:32:38 PDT 2008

Ok, I'll do this.  Let me see, I think the process is as follows:

Clear console
Launch ardour 2.5 x11 and start Jack using the Ardour tab
Copy and paste in a reply.

Then

Start Jack with Qjackctl
Launch Ardour 2.5 x11
Copy and paste Qjackctl messages window in the same message.

Everything right here?

Matt