[Ardour-Users] OT: Plug-in development

Josh Parmenter josh at realizedsound.net
Thu Nov 27 19:05:17 PST 2008

LADSPA can handle four channels. Check out thr cmt-plugs:

http://www.ladspa.org/cmt/plugins.html

there are bf (4 channel) and fmh (9 channel) decoders there.

Josh

On Nov 27, 2008, at 7:00 PM, Michael Dunn wrote:

>  Hmmm, I may have overlooked one glaring issue:
>
>  Does any plug-in architecture support 4 channels of input (B-
> format)? Or more specifically, does Ardour allow it? If not, I'm
> scr...d.
>

> Michael

/* Joshua D. Parmenter
http://www.realizedsound.net/josh/

“Every composer – at all times and in all cases – gives his own
interpretation of how modern society is structured: whether actively
or passively, consciously or unconsciously, he makes choices in this
regard. He may be conservative or he may subject himself to continual
renewal; or he may strive for a revolutionary, historical or social
palingenesis." - Luigi Nono
*/