[Ardour-Users] Ardour 2.7 released (now with public native OS X versions)

Ben Powers bennyp at out-of-order.ca
Sat Nov 22 13:25:35 PST 2008

Great release!
I love the faster, more responsive and more useful GTK engine! finally
I can re-order plugins the quick way!

One issue,
Export Range Markers seems broken. Won't accept a destination, no
matter what Is typed in the address bar, Ardour returns an error box
saying "Choose a directory, files not allowed"

Great Work all involved,

Benny