[Ardour-Users] Exporting multichannel (> 2) files?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Nov 22 03:18:47 PST 2008

Hallo,

sorry if this is a FAQ whose answer I should have found by browsing
manual or mailing list, but I didn't find it so far, so: How can I
export wav-files with more that 2 channels?

Actually I only want to export regions: For example say I have a
session with 10 tracks and I'd like to export the second bar of this
session so that all tracks are on separately accessible channels
(either in one multichannel file or in many files). The only way I've
found so far is to export every track manually which is tedious work
that I'd like to automate a bit because I have loads of tracks to
export.

Ciao
--
 Frank Barknecht            Do You RjDj.me?          _ ______footils.org__