[Ardour-Users] subscription support down, your ideas sought

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu May 15 13:30:33 PDT 2008

Christopher Stamper wrote:
> While you're all discussing how that everyone should be able to
> donate, don't forget about people like me. I'm still in school, and
> have no money at all....
>
> I could give $0.25 a month, maybe.... :-)

You're using free software under a licence that don't force you to donate.

If you'll give something back, you maybe can write manuals how to use
Linux as a DAW, that also will help Paul to find more donors.

Anyway, if many people will donate a quarter of an US-Dollar this might
also be a help.

Paul gets more money than any German welfare recipient, so there is no
need for a schoolboy to get remorse.

I could see it coming, that people get remorse and that's not good.