[Ardour-Users] subscription support down, your ideas sought

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu May 15 08:42:28 PDT 2008

Svend-Erik Madsen wrote:
> Kevin Cosgrove wrote:
>> Paul, would you care to weigh in on the PayPal issue, or rather the
>> issue of finding an alternate method that meets your needs?
>>

> Hi all
>
> If the payment method is becoming a political issue it's not gonna
> help his finances anyway.
>
> If you want to donate, why not use PayPal, like it or not ?
>
> Best regards
> Sv-e

I'm working for free, too. I have less money than Paul. It's ok if Paul
needs more money.

Some people, me too, are using Linux because of political desire.

If somebody needs more money and has no political desire, for me the
easiest way seems to make Ardour proprietary. What will speak against this?

Cheers,
Ralf