[Ardour-Users] subscription support down, your ideas sought

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at cosgroves.us
Thu May 15 07:32:22 PDT 2008

On 15 May 2008 at 9:45, Michael Hall <mick at terrarossa.com.au> wrote:

> I'm ready to pay a year's subscription, but like others would prefer an
> alternative to PayPal.

Would it be reasonable to ask those who don't like PayPal to
subscribe for a year using PayPal while asking that ardour's next
"feature" is an alternate payment method?  "PayPal is icky" seems to
be a theme here, and I don't like it either.  But, I chose to use it
because it seemed the only way to financially support ardour such
that Paul can predict his cash flow.

Paul, would you care to weigh in on the PayPal issue, or rather the
issue of finding an alternate method that meets your needs?

Thanks...

--
Kevin