[Ardour-Users] Ardour JACK latency strange display

Mark Greenwood fatgerman at ntlworld.com
Fri Mar 7 11:19:55 PST 2008

As I understand it, the larger figure is the 'round-trip' latency - i.e.
the time it takes a sample to get in and out. You could think of this as
the software monitoring latency. The smaller figure is the 'one-way'
latency - i.e. the time it takes for a sound generated in the computer
to make it out of the sound card.

Mark.