[Ardour-Users] Noncopying Import / Marker Selection

Steve Folta steve at folta.net
Tue Mar 4 00:52:20 PST 2008

I've got a couple of questions.  I'm using the Mac Intel native
version, 2.3-3128.

- How do get files into the project without copying them?  The "Embed"
menu item mentioned in the manual seems to be gone now.  I unchecked
the "Copy files to session" checkbox in the the "Add existing audio"
dialog, but it still copied the files into
interchange/$session_name/audiofiles.

- How do I make an existing marker the selected marker, without moving
it?  If I click on it, it moves it, even if imperceptibly -- a new
"move marker" undo action is added.