[Ardour-Users] No waveforms in 2.3

Gregory Anderson gymjb at stu.ca
Mon Mar 3 05:55:35 PST 2008

On Mon, 2008-03-03 at 08:25 +0100, Wolfgang Woehl wrote:
> Gregory Anderson:
> > On Sun, 2008-03-02 at 22:27 +0100, Wolfgang Woehl wrote:
> > > Sonntag, 2. März 2008 Gregory Anderson:
> > >
> > > iirc it was about moving older ~/.ardour2/ardour2_ui.conf out of
> > > the way.
> >
> > Should I get rid of the file?
>
> Yes. Or move it to memory lane with "mv ardour2_ui.conf
> ardour2_ui.conf.old".

I have tried everything else and nothing has worked.  I also tried to
uninstall it and then reinstall the package.  This seems to have created
another problem.  I cannot resize the editor window horizontally.  It is
stuck at the size it currently is (which is actually wider than my
screen).  I guess I will try to use the command "mv ardour2_ui.conf
ardour2_ui.conf.old".  I just have one question though, do you have any
idea where this file is, I am having trouble finding it?