[Ardour-Users] Envelope Control via Side Chain?

Bill Sack bsack23 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 12:49:56 PDT 2008

i will usually accomplish something like this with the aid of pd ... write a
little dynamics-processing patch (ducking or gating or ...) in pd, then use
jack and the appropriate sends and returns to & from ardour to get sound to
it. works great and will all work in linux, though it assumes some casual
ability with pd-programming.

as far as i know, sidechain processing is still on ardour's 'to do' list?