[Ardour-Users] crash while opening project

francis keyes fkeymo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 20:09:51 PDT 2008

Hey All,

I'm getting this error again as a project I have invested a lot of time in
will no longer open.  Has anyone seen this before?
I have had a few other instances of projects not opening and spitting out
his error but they always seem to open after a few attempts.  This time the
project just won't open.  Does this give any clue?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!