[Ardour-Users] new bug/feature tracker features

porl sheean porl42 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 20:22:56 PDT 2008

this is great. i am actually thinking about starting a small recording
service when i get some of my hardware updated and was literally
thinking just yesterday that once i started making money from ardour i
would seriously consider providing 'bounties' etc for needed features.
i think i actually made a suggestion similar to that in one of the
other sponsorship threads. i'm glad you (and other developers) will
get the opportunity to earn more money that you deserve :)

porl