[Ardour-Users] Off topic PS: Anyone using a HDSP9632 at 96K ?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Jun 8 13:32:54 PDT 2008

Mark Greenwood wrote:
> I'm not a German speaker, but I think it's probably 'discrete components'. That's what I'd call 'circuitry without chips'. Mind you, I'm from England, so chips normally implies fish.. :)
>
> Mark

Hi Mark :)

thank you. Indeed "microchips" would have been the better choice. I'm
not sure if I'm fine with English dishes, but I would prefer deep-fried
potatoes to fish instead of electronic components.

I hate it, that we won't speak all the same language. My English is
terrible broken.

Cheers,
Ralf