[Ardour-Users] Anyone using a HDSP9632 at 96K ?

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Jun 7 05:59:42 PDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ralf Mardorf" <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net>
Subject: Re: [Ardour-Users] Anyone using a HDSP9632 at 96K ?

> Hi John :)
>
> I don't know if I understand your "question".  Have you set jackd, resp.
> the settings of qjackctl to 96000Hz?
>
> Post the error message.

Hi Ralf,

I only tried setting it from within Ardour's startup page (the one with the
Audio Setup tab).and the error message I saw was a standard Ardour
message box.  I set the sample rate to 96,000 and then (after I saw the
error) I tried fiddling with some other settings (buffer size etc) to see it
that might make things any better (which it didn't).

I'm just about to go out for a while but when I get back I'll try adjusting
QJackCtl and see if that helps.

John