[Ardour-Users] Restarting Ardour 4.2.1 under Leopard

josue moreno josuemoreno1 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 6 02:55:30 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I updated to the latest version of Ardour and Jack because they are supposed to work better under Mac OS X 10.5.2.
 I am at the very beginning of a new project and I was planning to use Ardour as DAW. I find that this version crash easily and has more problems with the graphics, many menus doesnt show the text for instance.

But the main problem I find that makes it so hard to work with is that after every crash I have to restart the computer because Jack and Ardour stop to understand each other, or that is what is said by the window which appears when I try to start a session (never mind if new or existing session).

Hope someone knows about this and there is an easy solution, it is a bit tricky to work like this,

Thank you very much,

Josué

La vida de los famosos al desnudo en MSN Entretenimiento
http://entretenimiento.es.msn.com/