[Ardour-Users] spectrum analysis

Cassiel raffaele.morelli at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 00:31:02 PDT 2008

I mean saving all mixer settings: fader, pre/post plugins, pre/post sends
and then load those mixer settings in another (existing) project.

For istance: I made a song, mixed it, I wanna reproduce the same sound on
another song.

Moreover the same feature could involve a single track. The kick drum has a
beautiful sound and I wanna reproduce it the same on other songs.

You can use project templates for new projects but you can not do that for
an existing one.

regards