[Ardour-Users] Motherboard hints and tips?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 09:50:58 PST 2008

I know a lot of Pro Tools guys who use and love Koolance:

http://www.koolance.com/default.php

Also Zalman does water cooling:

http://www.zalman.com/ENG/product/CategorySecond_Pic.asp?categoryname=Water%20Cooling&categorySecond=

VERY expensive but very nice. Fernando built some almost totally
silent machines based on the Zalman TNN cases. It would be great to
hear from him on the subject as he's had them for a year or two now.

http://www.zalman.com/ENG/product/Product_Read.asp?idx=116

Remember you will still have hard drive noise to deal with but for
most of us that would be a huge improvement.

Hope this helps,
Mark