[Ardour-Users] Hydrogen/Ardour sync problem

Mark Greenwood fatgerman at ntlworld.com
Mon Jan 28 08:41:16 PST 2008

I think Arnold has the key to it actually - it might well be the
Humanize controls in Hydrogen that are the problem. I've done quite a
few experiments now, it's still not entirely clear to me what's going on
but if I create completely new projects in Hydrogen and Ardour and don't
use Humanize, the phasing effect seems to go away. I'm not 100%
convinced yet though and I'd be interested Paul if you know of
version(s) of Jack which exhibit the problem you describe.

Thanks all,

Mark.