[Ardour-Users] Compiling Ardour ?

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jan 27 07:49:04 PST 2008

I couldn't agree more, Paul.  You probably remember the horrendous problems
I had with Ubuntu, which was forever "upgrading" things for me (whether
I wanted the upgrades or not!)

Since then, I've learned that the key to leading a quiet life with Linux is
to get it stable and then leave it alone (but I suppose the same could be
said for most OS's).

John