[Ardour-Users] PPC OSX X11 2.3.1 Crash Log

Matthew Polashek matt at tinysongs.net
Fri Feb 22 08:01:15 PST 2008

1 - Create new session in Ardour 2.3.1 x11 for PPC.

2 - Record a few seconds on one track.

3 - Save the session.

4 - Close the session.

5 - Quit Ardour.

6 - Launch Ardour.app

7 - Open Session.

8 - Crash.  (Before session opens.)

This is repeatable.  FYI, I am running Leopard with the advanced X11
stuff installed.

Also, I gave a shot at building native OSX Ardour from scratch but
gave up with the GTK+ gave me a build error on the "make install"
portion.  It took me all day to run the configure, make and make
install so I gave up.  I am completely sure I followed all the
instructions on the Ardour.org site to a T.  Holy frustrating batman.

Matthew Polashek
matt at tinysongs.net
908.642.5770
www.tinysongs.net