[Ardour-Users] Ardour 2.3.1 crashes reliably

Giso Grimm gg3137 at vegri.net
Tue Feb 19 00:22:34 PST 2008

Hi,

with ardour 2.0 I experienced similar problems and reported it as bug
#1785. It looks like adding tracks is blocking the real-time thread for
a while, and as a result ardour might be killed by jack if the adding of
tracks takes to much time. As I mentioned in the bug report, I observed
this problem by adding 24 tracks on a slow computer, and 128 tracks on a
fast computer.

Giso