[Ardour-Users] Ardour 2.3 released

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 20:03:23 PST 2008

Hi,

I just built Ardour 2.3. Congratulations! The new font looks great and
the wave forms too. Great new features too, thanks a lot for your
work.

Just wanted to let you know that I tried the analyze region option and
couldn't get it to display any analysis graph. When I click on the
"analyze data" button nothing happens and no errors are shown in the
terminal.

Cheers,

Hector