[Ardour-Users] Financial Support from Commercial Distributions?

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc at cosgroves.us
Fri Feb 8 10:49:17 PST 2008

I just started a thread on the Mandriva Club forum.

   http://forum.mandriva.com/viewtopic.php?t=80062

The basic idea is that I would like to see some level of financial
support, and I realize there already is some, given from commercial
distributions to the projects which they include in their releases.
Certainly, all this would be voluntary.  Open source just doesn't
have to mean "free, as in beer", only "free, as in speech".

[I hope I didn't step out of bounds to mention Ardour in my club
posting.]

Reactions?

--
Kevin