[Ardour-Users] The future for Linux multimedia looks bright

Ben Powers bennyp at out-of-order.ca
Mon Dec 22 09:38:43 PST 2008

I'm going to be upgrading soon, and I'm deciding beween an apple and a
dell/linux laptop. I do lots of movie sound tracking etc, so key
considerations are format and codec compatibility. Is there a major lack of
compatibility for various esoteric codecs, etc on linux nowadays?

Benny Powers
bennyp at out-of-order.ca
www.out-of-order.ca