[Ardour-Users] building a new machine for Ardour

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Dec 8 16:58:46 PST 2008

http://www.64studio.com/node/69

I'm not fine with an ASUS M2A-VM HDMI and a AMD BE-2350 CPU, resp. jackd
seems to crash, when I use MIDI applications, jackd might be stable when
only using Ardour. The Problem with recommendations for hardware is,
that you can't know what exactly was some hardware used for. I seems to
be, that jackd is stable when I just use an application like Rosegarden
to play .mif files, but jackd or what ever? will crash, when I try to
produce.