[Ardour-Users] plugin ideas

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 10:11:45 PDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 9:54 AM, Felipe Machado <machado.felipe at gmail.com> wrote:
> it's a hard work made in two languages, but we have to.
> the questions are:
> 1 - what we will code firts?

What will you code first? I think since it's Open Source you can code
whatever you think will be of the most value to you and your work.

> 2 - how we can code together? (this time, with the found we have from the
> brasilian ministry of culture, we can't pay for coders that no live in
> brasil, and maybe we dont't have founds to pay too, now. but in the future
> the ideia is pay developers around the world)

Together with who? Typically you can code whatever you want and then
submit the code to the project maintainers. They will make a decision
whether to add it to the mainline code stream if they think it's good
enough.

> 3 - What the current developers think on our proposals?

What proposals? Is there a written document?

- Mark