[Ardour-Users] cant open project anymore... segmentation fault. help!

::surian:: suriba at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 14:46:15 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm mixing a cd for some weeks, and suddenly, while I was working, ardour
crashed, and now, I'm not able to open the session I was working on, neither
several other sessions from the cd.

When I click to open the session, ardour crashes and qjackctl says in the
message box:

cannot read event response from client [ardour] (Connection reset by peer)
cannot send event to client [ardour] (Broken pipe)

If I open ardour from a terminal, when I try to open the session, i get the
error:

segmentation fault (core dumped)

Help!
What can i do to save my session? is it possible?
all the files are still there.

thanks a lot!

surian