[Ardour-Users] ardour2 ui colors

David Forsyth steampipe at iwr.ru.ac.za
Thu Apr 10 13:17:42 PDT 2008

ok, I did get some decent colours loaded, but I'm wondering just where
ardour is told to load
/etc/ardour2/ardour2_ui_dark.rc

it loads way before any of the other .rc files, so what tells it to load
that file?  I ended up copying the light colour set over the dark one
since it wants to load that file.  surely there is a better way?

and how about a menu option for setting the color file wanted by the user?

(ardour 2.1 on FC6 - havn't got time right now to do yet another upgrade
but I'm hoping to get to at least FC7 soon)

--
David                       http://iwr.ru.ac.za/~iwdf/
If you receive email saying "Send this to everyone you know",