[Ardour-Users] complete project files for remix / learning /workshops etc?

Pau Arumí Albó parumi at iua.upf.edu
Fri Apr 11 10:17:23 PDT 2008

I prepared a kind-of complete session for this tutorial i wrote back in
2005. The page is in spanish, and the links are in section 1 (in mp3 to
save space). The song is from Debaser, a pop band i was playing with in
2002.

http://parumi.org/curso_produccion_musical_linux/capitulo5.html

Enjoy,
Pau

El dv 11 de 04 del 2008 a les 17:29 +0100, en/na Rob Canning va
escriure: