[Ardour-Users] [LAU] Important test:SOLUTION !!!

Geoff Beasley songshop at bizmedia.com.au
Sat Sep 15 20:07:32 PDT 2007

On Sunday 16 September 2007 09:45, Florian Schmidt wrote:

> With the -rt kernels, have you also tuned your priority [jack/irq's] setup?
>
> Flo
done and dusted !

no, the actual culprit is qjackctl/jack ... if you
enable "auto-refresh-connections" whilst re-recording tone as in my exaple
sit back and watch the droputs ! jack surely shouldn't click when
adding/subtrackting channels....but what do i know ...

I'll be reporting to paul & rui immediately.

thanks to all

g.

(TF; i've got me daw back yyyaaahhhoooo)