[Ardour-Users] Is there a way to move tracks/buses around?

peter schmitt proyschmitt at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 09:32:12 PDT 2007

I have one more question, if it's not too much trouble..
Is it possible for the user to rearrange the tracks/buses in the
editor/mixer windows so that they're grouped more logically? I import
whole batches of files at once, and that would aid my workflow immeasurably.
Also, a neat feature (reaper does this) would be the autonaming of the
tracks on import to (even truncated would help) the filenames used so
that one wouldn't have to go about renaming everything in order to keep
track of what's what. Perhaps that feature already exists, but if it
does, I don't know where to find it :(

BTW, great work.

Pete.