[Ardour-Users] Compiling FST issues...

Juan Javier Martínez juanjavier.martinez at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 18:58:02 PDT 2007

2007/10/26, Geoff Beasley <songshop at bizmedia.com.au>:

> On Friday 26 October 2007 08:11:26 Juan Javier Martínez wrote:
>
> > Vstsdk2.3 succesfully downloaded and unzipped inside the fst-1.7 folder.
>
> ahh, the unzipped sdk has to go into /ardour2/libs/fst. that's the
> problem.
> the sdk is unzipped during the scons build.

----Eer...I haven`t got ardour2 installed at the moment. I am trying to
make vst stuff work under 0.99.3 if possible. Otherwise I would have
to stick onto ardour2...

The problem is that  I am not a real compiling hacker, and everytime
I have to compile something, a great amount of effort is required as
well....

Keep trying, will tell you all what happens. Thank you so much, Geoff!!!

Juanjavier.

hth