[Ardour-Users] Pitch shifting, AU Plugs? :-)

Jonathan Stowe jns at gellyfish.com
Sun Oct 14 02:52:51 PDT 2007

Hi,
On Sat, 2007-10-13 at 11:02 +0200, Luigi Rensinghoff wrote:
> I read this post on the list and was wondering, how far the OS X
> native version is, concerning jack-transport.
>

> Would you mind posting the link here ???
>

> Even if it is not a release yet ?
>

> I would like to check it out

I'm not speaking for the Ardour developers but I think that the
rationale for restricting the publication of the links to the Native OSX
builds to the IRC channel until they are out of testing is that anyone
using them will be thus engaged, via IRC, with the developers and
problems can be ironed out without it becoming a big "issue" on the
mailling list or forum.

Or to put it another way, support for the testing builds is via IRC - if
you are not able to use IRC then the builds aren't for you until they
are officially released.

/J\

--
Your religion sucks