[Ardour-Users] Edit end

Andrew Johnston andyandtaya at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 19:05:53 PDT 2007

This problem happens to me all the time.  It is some kind of bug, where the
end marker moves itself to 27 hours and something.  I just press the zoom
button at the bottom of the edit screen, which expands the whole session to
fit into the screen, the end marker then becomes visible and I move the
marker back to the desired point.  Then I save the session and it seems to
fix it for a while, but usually after I open it a few more times, the
problem comes back.