[Ardour-Users] Edit end

Jonathan Stowe jns at gellyfish.com
Tue Oct 2 03:03:26 PDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-10-02 at 11:38 +0200, Atte André Jensen wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have a session where the music lasts 3:30 mins but if I goto end I'm
> teleported to 27 hours :-( I don't see the end marker there...
>
> How do I tell ardour to place it's end marker around 3:35 mins or so?

When you have gone to the "end" do you have a tiny little yellow mark
sort of half off the right hand side of the locations strip? If you have
you should be able to right click on it (it goes orangey red while the
mouse is over it.) and select "Set mark from playhead" (with the
playhead in a sensible place obviously). If you can't see it then it
might have got hidden in which case you should right click anywhere in
the location bar and select "unhide locations". Because you shouldn't be
able to delete the End mark there doesn't appear to be any way to create
a new one in the application.

/J\