[Ardour-Users] Stop log window popping up

Andrew Johnston andy at 1300biteme.com
Mon Oct 1 17:09:05 PDT 2007

Hi,
I'm not sure if my problem has to do with my window manager (e17) or some
kind of startup option I need to add to ardour2 but I get an annoying log
window pop up on top of the others anytime ardour wants to write to the log,
and the log window is the child of whatever other window I'm using (for
instance the import audio dialog), so I can't click close on the log window
until i've switched the dialog back into focus, closed it and then I can
close the log window.  Is there a command I can give to disable logging (I
can't find any options in the preferences)?

Thanks,
Andy