[Ardour-Users] Missing Squiggles

Ken Restivo ken at restivo.org
Mon Nov 26 00:01:20 PST 2007

This bug has been driving me nuts for a while. I keep svn updating and it sometimes helps, sometimes does not.

I'm currently on rev 2513 of svn ongoing.

The problem is that Ardour refuses to show the "squiggles" for several tracks. It plays them just fine, but it makes them look like they're empty, but they're not:
http://www.restivo.org/misc/squiggles.png

Now in this case, the boit-clean.wav which *does* show the squiggles, is in the ardour/interchange/audiofiles directory. The boit-clean2.wav file is *not* in that directory-- it an embedded file in a different directory.

So this seems to do with the embedding, perhaps?

Anyway, it'd be great if the squiggles showed up for every audio track.

-ken