[Ardour-Users] Ardour 2.0.5 problems with envelope lines and switching fader order

erleichda archiving erleichda at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 13:50:30 PST 2007

On Aug 5, 2007 12:35 AM, Hector Centeno <hcengar at gmail.com> wrote:

> 1. The envelope lines are not drawn any more, I can see the boxes but not
> the lines joining them. If I switch to the Draw Gain tool and put the
> pointer over a line it shows it in red (as expected).

Is this a bug in 2.0.5 or something simple that can be fixed in a
config file/setting without a rebuild of a newer version?

I have this issue in Ardour2 2.0.5 On UbuntuStudio 7.10

I tried removing all my ~/.ardour2 files and restarting and I copied
the /etc/ardour.colors to ~/.ardour2

I can't get it back to where the green gain line is visible... it is
only pissible to see a faint red line with a mousover of the gain
line.

I searched Mantis but did not find anything, is this a new default
feature and if so, how can it be undone?

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

--
michael jones * erleichda archiving * usa
shivering is the first step towards your destiny.....