[ardour-users] Scons Build on FC6 CCRMA continued

Sun May 27 20:53:09 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-23 at 19:59 -0400, Matthew Polashek wrote:
> > Do you have a memory lock limit defined in /etc/security/
> > limits.conf for
> > your user or a group your user belongs to?
>
> Not sure.  Let me see if I can figure that out.

Did you figure it out? [I'm away on a trip so access to email is
sporadic - I read a subset of the lists most of the time]

I'm running ardour2 without problems (Planet CCRMA build, of course). If
you followed the instructions and installed the planetccrma-core meta
package all the small details should have been taken care of
automagically (realtime access, memory locking, rt irq priorities, etc,
etc).

[probably faster response would have happened if you had posted to the
Planet CCRMA list...]

-- Fernando