[ardour-users] Ardour2 and LADSPA EQ

Brett Clark Brett at ciscoinc.com
Fri May 4 12:14:09 PDT 2007

I had the same issue with the TAP eq and was pointed in the direction of the 4-band parametric
EQ by Fons Adriaesen.  Ive used that EQ ever since.  Although its only 4-band it seems to work
well for what im trying to accomplish and it also has built in self-smoothing for doing
automation w/o the clicks.  It shows up on the LADSPA filters as '4-band parametric filter' at
the top if you have it, otherwise you can google for FIL-plugins-0.1.0.tar.bz2 to get the source.

--Brett