[ardour-users] 2.0 Tracks order

Oleg Ivanenko oivanenko at gmail.com
Wed May 2 00:19:05 PDT 2007

Hi, All!

I was changed my Ardour version from 0.93 to 2.0rc2 and lost (i think
so :) ) change track order possibility in main (Editor) Ardour's
window. In 0.93 I have list of tracks at the left of window where I
can drag track on necessary position. How to do this in Ardour 2.0???
Seems like I check out all menus but not found those possibility.

PS: sorry for my ugly English, I hope you will understood what I mean ;)

--
Truly yours, Oleg Ivanenko aka Ash
[Все это было бы смешно, когда бы не было так грустно]