[ardour-users] Export all tracks

Brett W. McCoy idragosani at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 11:46:34 PDT 2007

On 3/26/07, Amias Channer <something at amias.org.uk> wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 11:09:19 -0400
> "Brett W. McCoy" <idragosani at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > When I was exporting yesterday, what I had to do was create a snapshot
> > and then I removed all plugins and sends, and then set all levels flat
> > (to 0 dbfs), so I could get just the raw tracks out. Being able to do
> > that via an export dialog would be much more efficient.
>
> You could just open the wav files from the sounds directory of your project
> as these should be the raw audio you recorded.

No, that wouldn't work since they wouldn't contain my punches or cuts
& splices. Basically, exporting all of the tracks as we've been
discussing will yield a set of WAV files that are all the exact same
length, and can be loaded into another DAW and will be aligned -- kind
of a "generic session export".

-- Brett