[ardour-users] Export all tracks

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Mon Mar 26 01:04:25 PDT 2007

On Sun, Mar 25, 2007 at 06:40:16PM -0400, Brett W. McCoy wrote:

> Am I missing something obvious, but there is there a way in Ardour to
> export all of the tracks at once into separate files (as opposed to
> mixing down to a single stereo track)? I've been just doing export
> session and selecting each track, exporting, then on for the next
> track... and so on...

There is currently no way to export all tracks to separate files
at once. This issue has been brought up in my survey regarding
exporting and my conclusion has been that it calls for an
additional dialog. Paul is OK with that idea.

--
Thorsten Wilms

Thorwil's Creature Illustrations:
http://www.printfection.com/thorwil