[ardour-users] error with undo

Renick Bell renick at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 05:00:30 PDT 2007

I am using Ardour/GTK 2.0beta12 (built using 1607 and GCC version
3.4.6 (Gentoo 3.4.6-r1, ssp-3.4.5-1.0, pie-8.7.9)). I was trying to
undo several actions I had done when the program froze, with this in
the terminal:

ardour: [ERROR]: could not reconstitute MementoCommand from XMLNode. object type
 = N6ARDOUR13AudioPlaylistE id = 1179
ardour: [ERROR]: could not reconstitute MementoCommand from XMLNode. object type
 = N6ARDOUR13AudioPlaylistE id = 1179
ardour: [ERROR]: could not reconstitute MementoCommand from XMLNode. object type
 = N6ARDOUR13AudioPlaylistE id = 1194
ardour: [ERROR]: could not reconstitute MementoCommand from XMLNode. object type
 = N6ARDOUR13AudioPlaylistE id = 1194
ardour: [ERROR]: could not reconstitute MementoCommand from XMLNode. object type
 = N6ARDOUR13AudioPlaylistE id = 1209
ardour: [ERROR]: could not reconstitute MementoCommand from XMLNode. object type
 = N6ARDOUR13AudioPlaylistE id = 1209
ardour: [ERROR]: could not reconstitute MementoCommand from XMLNode. object type
 = N6ARDOUR13AudioPlaylistE id = 1224
ardour: [ERROR]: could not reconstitute MementoCommand from XMLNode. object type
 = N6ARDOUR13AudioPlaylistE id = 1224
ardour: [ERROR]: could not reconstitute MementoCommand from XMLNode. object type
 = N6ARDOUR13AudioPlaylistE id = 1282

--
Renick Bell
http://the3rd2nd.com