[ardour-users] Ardour on mac or linux

Peter Hagen peter at wingsofdeath.nu
Wed Mar 21 07:33:01 PDT 2007

Nice!!! thanx!.. and thank you Harold. I guess the terratec would be the
cheapest sollution for me right now. There seems to be no 1010 second
hand available right now :s. Maybe another day hehe.

So, with the spdif method of clock syncing you could also connect
different cards? Like a terratec and a 1010?