[ardour-users] a question about paypal

Atte André Jensen atte.jensen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 04:27:08 PDT 2007

Hi

I (think I) made a subscription, but I was very confused about a few things:

1) For now I couldn't figure out how to subscribe to more than $10. Is
it possible to simply have more subscriptions running in parallel or can
I change the subscription amount to something higher somewhere?

2) I haven't use my paypal for years. It seems that since I live outside
the US I can't put money on my paypal account. I updated to card
information to reflect my visa card. Will each pay to the subscription
automatically draw from my visa or should I do something different?

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://www.atte.dk      | quintet:      http://www.anagrammer.dk